We believe that massage therapy and chiropractic go hand in hand. We have seen that when patients receive both, they get better in half the time. So whether you want to combine chiropractic care or only receive massage therapy, we are happy to take care of you and be on your team.
Massage not only relieves stress and tension, it can aid in your recovery when used in conjunction with chiropractic treatments. Here are some of the many benefits massage therapy offers:
• Allows your body to relax and rejuvenate
• Improves energy, concentration and productivity
• Reduces muscle tension, stiffness and pain
• Increases circulation, range of motion and flexibility
• Alleviates symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
• Decreases toxic cortisol levels